Executive AssistantCity(s): St-Laurent, QC
Published: September 3, 2019
Type: Full time
The main responsibility of the Executive Assistant is to provide administrative and organizational support to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) in the management of his daily tasks and at various meetings, advisory committees and executive committees.
- Take care of the planning, organisation and logistics of meetings organised by the COO;
- Prepare the agenda and minutes of meetings and coordinate the production of presentations for the meetings;
- Book travel and make hotel arrangements for business trips;
- Manage the calendar;
- Answer in-coming calls, take messages and act as primary contact for general questions;
- Conduct follow-ups with the members of the executive committee;
- Ensure follow-up in the various projects where the COO is involved;
- All other related tasks.
- Technical knowledge: Your significant experience as an Executive Assistant, a minimum of 10 years, make you an expert in the administrative field;
- Computer knowledge: You master the advanced functions of the Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and have a very good grasp of current IT tools;
- Language Skills: Perfectly bilingual, you are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken;
- Time management: You have remarkable organisational and planning skills, capable of coping with tight deadlines;
- Rigour: You are professional, thorough and pay attention to details thus always ensuring the accuracy of the information you provide.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.