Human Resources TechnicianCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: May 18, 2021
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Human Resources Technician is responsible for coordinating several facets of Human Resources. Seizing the opportunity to gain experience in the field, the incumbent works with various internal or external clients for hiring, welcoming, integrating, timekeeping and various human resources activities. Organized and disciplined, the incumbent ensures the follow up of the various HR files.
• Assist warehouse managers in the hiring process (pre-employment screening, hiring documents)
• Take care of the entire process of welcoming and integrating new employees;
• Manage the Kronos timekeeping system, answer user questions and provide assistance and tools necessary for proper use;
• Work with the pay master to ensure the accuracy of the information in the pay system;
• Coordinate the employment termination of employees with the various departments involved and conduct exit interviews;
• Coordinate business card orders, expense accounts, mobile phones, computers and various access rights with the IT Department and suppliers;
• Draft employment confirmation letters;
• Coordinate the years of service recognition program;
• Produce reports from an indicator and activity follow-up tables;
• Participate in HR projects;
• All other related tasks.
• Passionate about HR: You’re a recent graduate of a degree in Business Administration with a major in Human Resources or Industrial Relations, and you have an avid interest in the field. Through your internships, courses, projects and school involvement, you have acquired a solid base in the various HR-related notions;
• Collaborative spirit: A genuine team player, you foster collaboration with your colleagues to promote learning. You know how to build relationships with your internal and external clients and how to become a trustworthy business partner whose contribution is greatly appreciated;
• Organization: You’re a pro at priority and stress management, even on tight deadlines. Your discipline and constant follow-ups allow you to complete your tasks and projects on schedule;
• Strong computer skills: You’re very familiar with Microsoft Office Suite and are very proficient in using Excel’s intermediate-level functions (dynamic pivot tables, formulas etc.);
• Initiative: You’re resourceful, bright and self-sufficient. Curious by nature, you’re on top of best practices and every opportunity is a good one to put your creativity to the test;
• Communications skills: Bilingual, you are good with words and languages and are very creative when it comes to writing out oral or written messages for a specific audience, both in French and in English;
• And the ultimate requirement……you have an unflappable sense of humour!
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.