Reception Clerk - TemporaryCity(s): Montreal
Pneus André Touchette
Published: September 7, 2020
**Temporary until end of November**
The receptionist is responsible for providing exceptional customer service, greeting customers and carrying out cashier operations in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Offer personalized, fast and courteous customer service;
- Greet customers and answer questions;
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in the management of cash operations;
- Open purchase orders;
- Perform any other related tasks upon request.
- Professional background: Your experience of at least 1 year in customer service or administrative support as well as your familiarity with a workshop management system will allow you to carry out your responsibilities with ease;
- Customer service oriented: You are committed to the quality of service you provide to your customers and colleagues. At all times, you put the customer at the centre of your concerns and ensure that you provide them with a service that meets their expectations;
- Stress Resilience: You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, you are able to manage deadlines and make informed decisions quickly;
- Resourcefulness: You have good judgment, the ability to find several solutions to problems and the ability to make decisions;
- Rigour: You are professional and meticulous and pay attention to detail, ensuring the quality and accuracy of the information provided at all times;
- Language proficiency: Being bilingual is an asset.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.