Tire Installer's Assistant - TemporaryCity(s): Montréal, QC
Pneus André Touchette
Published: September 14, 2020
**Temporary until end of November**
The main duties of the Tire Installer's Assistant are to assist the tire installer in the installation and balancing of the tires. He/she ensures that the work is done quickly and of the highest quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Check the condition and wear of the tires;
- Remove the wheels from the vehicle;
- Remove the tire from the rim using the pneumatic equipment;
- Replace the tire and mount it on the rim;
- Perform wheel balancing;
- Install the wheel on the vehicle;
- Visually inspect the alignment and braking components;
- Carry out a quality control of the adjustments made on the vehicle;
- Inform the technical advisor of the completed work and observations on the condition of the vehicle.
- All other related tasks.
- Excellent physical fitness: being able to combine physical effort, speed and quality of execution;
- Rigour and attention to detail: manual dexterity and high precision to ensure impeccable work;
- Team player: to have at heart the success of the members of his team and to be convinced that as a team, we can triumph;
- Resourcefulness: good judgment, ability to find several solutions to problems and the ability to make decisions;
- Passionate about the automotive industry: have a great interest in the automotive industry and everything related to it.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.