Motorsport Service Representative’s - TemporaryCity(s): Montreal
Published: May 6, 2021
Positions to fulfill: 2
****Are you passionate about cars and car racing? Here's your chance to be in this atmosphere all summer long.****
The Motorsport Service Representative’s main tasks are the tires installation and balancing during the car related events and car racing events. Ready to travel long distances, work long hours and looking for a stimulating and dynamic job, the Service Representative makes sure to offer a fast and high-quality work in order to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the management of the high-performance tire inventory;
- Participate in car racing events;
- Unload the truck when returning to Montreal and collect the necessary inventory to fill the truck for the next event;
- Check the condition and wear of the tires;
- Remove the wheels from the vehicle;
- Disassemble the tire from the rim using the pneumatic equipment;
- Replace the tire and mount it on the rim;
- Balance the wheel;
- Install the wheel on the vehicle;
- Visually inspect the alignment and braking components;
- Ensure the quality control of the adjustments made on the vehicle;
- Inform the technical advisor of the work completed and observations on the vehicle’s condition.
- Passionate about the automotive industry: You have a great interest for the automotive industry. You are recognized for your motivation to learn and your interest in everything related to mechanics and tires. You are resourceful and you stand out by your initiative and your desire to always go further;
- Technical knowledge: Your experience in balancing and installing tires will be useful in this position. You have your class 5 driver’s license and you are interested in learning how to drive a forklift;
- Excellent physical condition: You can combine physical efforts, speed and quality of execution;
- Rigor and attention to details: You have a manual dexterity and a high precision when it comes to performing impeccable work;
- Team player: You care about the success of your team members and you believe that has a team, you can triumph;
- Resourcefulness: You have a good judgment; you enjoy finding solutions to all problems and you have great decision-making abilities.
- You have a valid driver’s license and a heavy-duty driving experience (class 5);
- You have a flexible schedule and you are available for events that last for several consecutive days in Quebec and in Ontario;
- You are resistant to heat and cold (you will be faced with outside temperatures between April and October).
Temporary until end of October.
Salary: 16.00$/hour, overtime is paid.
During events we will pay for lodging, transportation and food.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.