Full-stack Java DeveloperCity(s): Montreal
Published: June 9, 2020
Type: Full time
The Full-stack Java Developer is responsible for the development and implementation of the Hybris e-commerce portal. He/she will be responsible for working with our Architecture, Business and Product teams to implement features across our web and backend properties. He/she will also participate in the maintenance and continuous improvements of our web applications and associated technology stack. He/she will develop responsive, scalable, and maintainable applications with a constant consideration for user experience and design.
- Develop and implement the e-commerce portal "Hybris" using the Java programming language and other "Open Source" technologies;
- Participate in the design and development of the new e-commerce application according to company standards;
- Design, maintain and ensure the evolution of applications or functionalities;
- Participate actively in the realization of projects by analyzing, documenting and developing specific modules of the application;
- Participate in the realization of unit and integration tests and ensure the debugging of applications;
- Ensure the correction of anomalies and resolve performance problems;
- All other related tasks.
- Accuracy and attention to detail: In addition to being stimulated by a fast-paced work environment, you remain motivated by precision and thoroughness. You like precision and you continually ensure the reliability of the tests and solutions developed;
- Problem Solving Skills: Your analytical and organizational skills enable you to find solutions and diagnose complex problems. You enjoy tackling problems and analyzing business situations and solutions to increase performance;
- Communication skills: You express yourself easily both orally and in writing in both French and English. You have an ability to popularize complex concepts to different users and to articulate ideas to a group of people;
- Curiosity and Initiative: You like to stay up to date of the latest technologies and always seek to learn more in your field in order to provide innovative business solutions adapted to the needs of users. You have a good understanding of new trends and a keen interest in technology, security and business processes.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.