Accounts Payable Clerk (National Accounts)City(s): Montreal, QC
Published: August 12, 2020
Type: Full time
Under the supervision of the Transactional Accounting Supervisor, the National Accounts Clerk makes sure all transactions for the various national accounts of the different suppliers are processed in the accounting system, he/she assists the accountants in the production of documents for the accounting department and he/she provides reports on the status of the various national accounts.
- Ensure that the national accounts’ debit and credit transactions are correctly accounted for, in the books;
- Verify commissions paid and process national transactions electronically within the timeframes prescribed by suppliers;
- Reconcile the national accounts subsidiary on a monthly basis;
- Sort national accounts invoices by manufacturer;
- Associate purchase invoices with corresponding national accounts credits;
- Enter sales amounts on invoices and process information on suppliers' accounting systems;
- Check the correspondence between commission amounts on the credits received and the rates in force;
- Perform coding and invoice processing in the accounting system;
- Check that all invoices on the books have been collected each month;
- Produce monthly analyzes as well as other related documentation related to accounting;
- All other related tasks.
- Accounting Knowledge: Your professional/college diploma in accounting as well as your experience of at least 2 years in accounts payable/receivable have provided you with excellent skills and knowledge of the field;
- Rigor: You are professional, autonomous, organized and meticulous, and you give importance to details by ensuring at all time, the quality and accuracy of the information provided;
- IT Expertise: You master the different Office Suite tools and have the knowledge to operate a computerized accounting system;
- Language Competence: Bilingual, you master French and English, both orally and in writing;
- Personal Qualities: You manage stress well and you meet your deadlines. You are dynamic, responsible and have a good team spirit.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.