Order Picker - TemporaryCity(s): Ville St-Laurent
Published: August 17, 2020
The Order Picker is responsible for moving the tires through the warehouse, either manually or with the help of lifting equipment and for loading/unloading the delivery vehicles.
Competitive hourly wage + possibility of an attendance and retention bonus of 3$/hour for the peak period (certain conditions apply and the bonus will be paid on December 10, 2020).
- Ensure the reception of tires;
- Load and unload delivery trucks;
- Move products to locations in the warehouse using lifting equipment;
- Enter the products in the inventory using a radiofrequency gun;
- Inspect and report any anomalies on lifting appliances;
- Operate specialized lifting equipment;
- Prepare delivery vehicles based on work orders;
- Carry out the entry of items into the computerized warehouse management system;
- Enter the items into the computerized warehouse management system;
- All other related tasks.
- Have experience in the operation of stand-up lifting equipment and being able to operate order picker in a competent manner;
- Hold a certificate of qualification attesting to training in the safe operation of lifting equipment (Raymond/Crown Reach and Order Picker);
- Ability to perform physical work: be able to repeatedly lift loads weighing an average of 60lbs, work at heights as well as perform meticulous manual work;
- Be autonomous and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Be constantly oriented towards customer needs and demonstrate attention to detail;
- Flexible to work different hours, overtime and Saturday shifts if need be.
- Respect and sense of humor;
- Agree to work in an environment where health and safety are essential and a priority;
- Be reliable, rigorous and able to take initiative;
- Class 2 licence for forklift driving (asset).
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.