Data Entry Clerk - TransportationCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: August 26, 2020
Type: Full time
The Data Entry Clerk's main responsibility is to monitor the compliance of all activities of the company's internal fleet. Rigorous and autonomous, he/she demonstrates a thirst for learning and integration within an experienced and rapidly growing team.
- Ensure document management, information accuracy, classification of active files and archiving of administrative files related to transport;
- Send invoices to be paid to accounting;
- Work in collaboration with different services of the company;
- Follow-up with rental companies, fleet administrator, internal customers and claims adjuster;
- Ensure that each person concerned in our various distribution centres is aware of the procedures when there is an accident/incident;
- Produce monthly accident/incident reports;
- Produce PowerPoint presentations of statistics as needed;
- Follow up with the Transport Manager and make recommendations;
- Provide the necessary documentation during an accident/incident to insurance companies;
- Participate in the development of internal control procedures and ensure compliance;
- Act as a resource person for all questions relating to insurance on accidents/incidents of the company's delivery trucks;
- Manage non-conformities and implement corrective measures;
- Perform other similar duties related to the position.
- Sense of Analysis: You enjoy tackling problems in order to find several possible solutions by using in-depth reflection, your knowledge and previous experiences;
- Willingness to Learn: You are intellectually curious and open to evolution. You are a true team player and you encourage collaboration with your colleagues to facilitate learning;
- Technical Skills: You can easily familiarize yourself with complex software and you demonstrate easy written and spoken communication skills in both English and French;
- Rigor and Attention to Detail: You love a job well done! Meticulous and accurate, you ensure the accuracy of the information provided and are very vigorous in terms of follow-up.
- Communication Skills: You demonstrate an ability to communicate both orally and in writing in both French and English.
- Computer Skills: You are very comfortable with computers, especially the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.).
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.