Delivery HelperCity(s): Ville St-Laurent, QC
Published: September 8, 2020
Competitive hourly wage + possibility of an attendance and retention bonus of 3$/hour for the peak period (certain conditions apply and the bonus will be paid on December 10, 2020).
The delivery assistant is responsible for loading the delivery vehicle and accompanying the delivery driver to customers to unload and reload the delivery vehicle.
- Carry out loading and unloading of delivery trucks;
- Carry out a pre-departure inspection of the delivery vehicle to detect any anomalies;
- Return to the warehouse with goods returned by customers;
- Report all accidents and incidents involving drivers or company equipment to the dispatcher or warehouse manager;
- Promptly report any delays in deliveries due to breakdowns, weather, traffic conditions or other emergencies, as well as in cases of irregularities in the collection or delivery of cargo;
- Any other related duties.
- Excellent physical fitness: be able to lift loads weighing up to 45 pounds;
- Technical background: experience in the delivery field;
- Language skills: Ability to read and speak French. Knowledge of English is an asset;
- Autonomy: be independent, entrepreneurial and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Resourcefulness: good judgment, ability to find multiple solutions to problems and the ability to take initiative.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.