Recruitment SupervisorCity(s): St-Laurent, QC
Published: September 11, 2020
Type: Full time
The Recruitment Supervisor is responsible for managing all recruitment activities across Canada. He/She is supervising the recruitment team as well as the new talent acquisition strategy to be implemented by the company.
- Guide, manage and build a recruitment team;
- Support the team in the implementation of an international recruitment project;
- Coordinate all recruitment activities, strategies and projects;
- Manage the recruitment budget and expenses;
- Offer an unparalleled candidate experience at each step of the recruiting process thereby establishing a strong employer brand than will be recognized across Canada;
- Carry out the complete recruitment cycle for various positions (aside from hourly warehouse positions);
- Proactively search/source for candidate on social media, in the databases, through networking and direct contact;
- Stay on top of the latest developments in recruitment in order to remain competitive in the market and to constantly improve the quality and speed of the recruitment process;
- Build partnerships with different schools in order to fill seasonal positions;
- Represent to company at certain events (career days, job fairs, etc.);
- Participate in networking activities with the purpose of developing the company’s employer brand;
- Develop reports and analyze statistics to make recommendations on recruitment decisions and find solutions to challenges;
- Finalize the creation of a dashboard of performance indicators (KPIs) and their follow-up;
- Participate in the development of different recruiting tools.
- Technical background: Your 5 years of experience in the recruitment field in addition to your 2 years of experience as a supervisor have provided you with extensive knowledge of best practices and trends;
- Interpersonal skills: You are a people person and love networking. Your communication skills, in French and English, in addition to your dynamic personality and strong interpersonal skills allow you to develop close relationships with your internal clients and your candidates;
- Technological skills: You are very comfortable with the Office suite as well as the various social networks;
- Desire to surpass yourself: Known for your motivation and determination, you constantly go beyond your limits and try to unearth the best candidates. You are creative and resourceful and wish to achieve your recruitment objectives;
- Leadership: Recruitment expert, you have a talent for engaging your employees to reach objectives and building a positive and collaborative work culture. Not a fan of hierarchical management, you adopt a more participatory approach with your team. You are an ambassador of good business practices and are able to bring your employees to offering the best of themselves;
- Proactivity: You demonstrate skills and an interest in the search for candidates. Curious and a fervent supporter of innovation, you stay informed on the best and latest practices in terms of recruitment;
- Organised: Able to manage several projects simultaneously, you know how to organise your schedule so as to meet the established recruitment objectives and optimise the experience offered to your candidates and internal clients (It is important to note that workload and demands will fluctuate depending on the time of year);
- Creativity: Eager to learn, you are on top of best practices and every opportunity is a good one to put your creativity to the test;
- Curiosity: You have a good knowledge of the work permit renewal process;
- Experience in a seasonal business is an asset.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.