Material HandlerCity(s): Concord, ON
Published: September 14, 2020
Competitive hourly wage + possibility of an attendance and retention bonus of 3$/hour for the peak period (certain conditions apply and the bonus will be paid on December 10, 2020).
The Material Handler is responsible for moving the products through the warehouse and for loading/unloading the delivery vehicles. 8 hour shift starting at 8:30.
- Ensure the reception of tires;
- Prepare delivery (shipping) vehicles according to work orders;
- Enter the items into the computerized warehouse management system;
- Enter the tires in the inventory using a radio frequency gun;
- Perform work surface maintenance tasks;
- All other related tasks.
- Able to repeatedly lift loads up to 60 pounds, work at a height, and do meticulous manual work;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Resourcefulness and initiative;
- Rigour and respect for procedures;
- Respect and a sense of humour;
- Agree to work in an environment where health and safety are essential and a priority;
- Team spirit.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities law, accommodation is available upon request during the recruitment process.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.