Office ClerkCity(s): Delson, QC
Published: September 14, 2020
The Office Clerk assists with administrative tasks in the warehouse and provides support to the team.
• Prepare shipping documents for Purolator, Fedex and other carriers;
• Follow up with drivers upon return delivery and validate that they have the required documents;
• Scanning invoices upon driver return;
• Ensure that invoices are paid and follow up as required;
• Assist customers who come to the warehouse to pick up their order;
• All other related tasks.
• Technical skills: 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position in administration;
• Attentiveness and thoroughness: You respect deadlines and deadlines. You are highly focused and attentive to detail;
• Resourcefulness: You have good judgment, an ability to find several solutions to problems and the ability to make decisions;
• Autonomy: be independent, enterprising and able to work with minimal supervision;
• Linguistic skills: You communicate easily in French (English is an asset).
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.