Customer Service RepresentativeCity(s): Pitt Meadows, BC
Inside Sales/Customer Service
Published: September 15, 2020
**Temporary until December 2020**
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will support clients and will be an ambassador of an open and collaborative sales culture.
• Offer exceptional customer service at all times;
• Answer inbound client calls in order to promote the product lines offered by the company or propose alternatives;
• Enter all client orders in the system;
• Follow-up on order and delivery statuses when required by the client;
• Plan out the delivery of special orders with external transport companies;
• Perform inventory searches within our network and with external suppliers when required;
• Assist Territory and Account Managers in executing certain tasks.
• All other related tasks.
• Technical background: Your 2 years of relevant experience in sales and distribution and inventory concepts, hopefully in the tire industry, allow you to understand the customers’ needs and offer a great quality service;
• Client oriented: your desire to offer exceptional customer service and to put customers at the center of your concerns make you an ace in customer service and a valued colleague;
• Computer skills: You can easily work with computers and use the main tools (email, Office tools, etc.)
• Organization skills: you are able to manage pressure and prioritize tasks to ensure delays are met and offer an efficient service to the customers;
• Sense of initiative: Proactive and autonomous, you seize every opportunity and use all available resources to solve problems effectively.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.