MechanicCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: April 12, 2021
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Mechanic carries out inspections, executes diagnostics to locate defaults, performs maintenance and repairs of the mechanical, electrical and electronic components and systems of the vehicles.
- Diagnose mechanical problems with vehicles;
- Execute general mechanical repairs;
- Carry out routine preventative maintenance;
- Perform road tests on all vehicles in which repairs, diagnostics and maintenance has been performed;
- Review the work orders and discuss the work to be done with the workshop supervisor;
- Test and adjust components according to specifications to ensure they function properly;
- Recording all pertinent information clearly on completed repair order. Discuss, with the client, the repairs that were done, the general state of the vehicle and the repairs that will have to be done it the future.
- Expertise in automobile mechanics: Your 5 years of experience in general mechanics combined with a diploma of vocational studies in automobile mechanics and your competency card from the parity committee of the automobile services industry (minimum class 3) make un a star in the industry.
- Precision: you stand out by the quality of your work, your exceptional manual dexterity and your attention to detail.
- Ability to solve problems: You possess a sound judgement and a capacity for analysis that allow you to rapidly detect problems and find solutions to correct them.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.