Business Analyst Pricing and ProfitabilityCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: April 14, 2021
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Pricing and Profitability Business Analyst designs, implements and supports business processes within the Marketing and Merchandising teams and ensures that they deliver the value expected by the organization in a continuous improvement perspective. He/She uses his advanced knowledge of SAP (procedures and pricing conditions, contract conditions and sales) and experience in positioning prices in the market to support the management team in the development and implementation of the business vision. He/She actively contributes to the SAP implementation team and will facilitate the stabilization of processes as well as their evolution by maximizing the use of the solution.
- Ensure the stabilization and optimization of the SAP pricing and sales contract module by contributing as a leader to the design, documentation, testing, implementation, training and coaching of market positioning processes;
- Monitor the performance and accuracy of business processes by contributing to the creation of dashboards using business intelligence tools to identify profitability and/or market positioning gaps;
- Act as a business expert in the analysis and resolution of problems by proposing concrete, effective solutions adapted to the context, while ensuring that the processes evolve in a compatible and effective manner;
- Coordinate efforts with analysts from other business units in the development of solutions, particularly in the definition of requirements, testing phases and analysis of impacts on existing processes;
- Develop a business partner relationship with managers in order to influence operational teams in the development and use of best practices;
- Demonstrate a high sense of autonomy, prioritization and attention to detail by ensuring close communication with colleagues and manager;
- Any other related tasks.
- Technical background: Your Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Accounting, Sustainability or Administration (or equivalent), combined with your 3 years of experience in process analysis, allows you to understand current supply chain issues in a fast-growing environment;
- SAP expertise: Your mastery and experience with SAP Sales & Distribution (SD), Price Condition and Sales Contract modules helps you to quickly integrate the project team and bring value (knowledge of other modules such as MM/SCM/FICO are real assets);
- Analytical mind: You have a facility to conceive and analyze complex situations and to come up with simple customer service oriented solutions adapted to the business context;
- Business partner: You always opt for a collaborative and solution-oriented approach. Your interpersonal skills and your advice following your analyses are highly appreciated since you favour communication and exchanges with your collaborators in the achievement of your objectives;
- Rigor and autonomy: You have a concern for work well done and pay attention to fine details in a context of high autonomy;
- Dynamic work environment: You are comfortable and resilient in a fast-paced, regularly changing work environment;
- Bilingualism: You are fluent in both French and English.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.