Customer Service Representative (CSR)City(s): Montreal, QC
Inside Sales/Customer Service
Published: April 21, 2021
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will support clients and will be an ambassador of an open and collaborative sales culture.
- Offer exceptional customer service at all times;
- Answer inbound client calls in order to promote the product lines offered by the company or propose alternatives;
- Enter all client orders in the system;
- Register all pre-season bookings in the appropriate planning calendars;
- Follow-up on order and delivery statuses when required by the client;
- Plan out the delivery of special orders with external transport companies;
- Perform inventory searches within our network and with external suppliers when required;
- Assist Territory and Account Managers in executing certain tasks.
- Technical background: Your 2 years of relevant experience in sales and distribution and inventory concepts, hopefully in the tire industry, allow you to understand the customers’ needs and offer a great quality service;
- Client oriented: your desire to offer exceptional customer service and to put customers at the center of your concerns make you an ace in customer service and a valued colleague;
- Computer skills: You can easily work with computers and use the main tools (email, Office tools, etc.)
- Organization skills: you are able to manage pressure and prioritize tasks to ensure delays are met and offer an efficient service to the customers;
- Sense of initiative: Proactive and autonomous, you seize every opportunity and use all available resources to solve problems effectively;
- Communication: You communicate easily in French and in English, both oral and written.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.