Continuous Business Improvement SpecialistCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: May 20, 2021
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Continuous Business Improvement Specialist, set up and audit business processes, in the context of continuous improvement and innovation. He/she will be responsible for measuring and analyzing the performance of the organization's key processes (reports, dashboard, control charts, statistics) to ensure that they are properly used and that they deliver expected values in all of Groupe Touchette distribution centres.
- Take a leadership role in documenting, designing, evaluating and improving business processes by acting as a partner for the operational teams when it comes to adopting prescribed practices;
- Contribute to the creation and improvement of performance indicators; ensure their understanding by the operational teams and identify sources of gaps that lead to non-performance;
- Monitor the performance of business processes, including contributing to the creation and the maintenance of dashboards using business intelligence tools;
- Actively participate in the implementation of the SAP solution in the supply chain team, including contributing to testing, training and implementation activities;
- Ensure that the procedures and training elements are in line with the objectives and are effective towards the target population;
- Provide an expert role in problem analysis and resolution using Lean tools and providing effective and context-specific solutions, while ensuring that processes evolve in a compatible and efficient manner;
- Develop a business partner relationship with managers in order to influence the operational teams in the development and use of best practices;
- Provide functional support in the assessment of materials handling equipment and new technologies that improve supply chain efficiency;
- Demonstrate a high sense of autonomy and priorities by ensuring close communication with colleagues and operational managers.
- Technical background: You are a university graduate in business administration or engineering or equivalent training. You have at least 2 to 5 years experience in business process implementation and optimisation;
- Analytical mind: You like to solve complex problems and you have a conceptual reasoning. You know how to identify the links between the different elements and pinpoint the correct diagnoses, which leads you to make good recommendations;
- Initiative: You know how to take things in hand and you are constantly trying to improve processes. You know how to be autonomous and creative;
- IT expertise: You have advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite as well as various BI tools. In addition, you have a facility when it comes to quickly familiarizing yourself with complex software;
- Business Partner: You believe in the importance of creating relationships built on solid foundations and you always opt for a collaborative approach. You are comfortable with the customer service aspect. Your interpersonal skills and advice are always appreciated. You inspire confidence and offer a personalized approach adapted to the clients’ (internal and external) needs, in addition to offering the tools necessary to their success;
- Bilingualism: You communicate easily in both French and English, both orally and in writing;
- Traveling: You are able and available to travel to our various sites across Canada.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.