Human Resources AdvisorCity(s): Montreal, QC / Mississauga, ON / Edmonton, AB
Published: May 16, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Human Resources Advisor, accompanies his/her client group throughout all their human resources activities. Ambassador of an open and participative human resources culture, he/she knows how to think outside the box, in order to offer personalized solutions, by meeting all his/her internal clients’ needs.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with your clients through your understanding of their needs and issues;
- Provide human resources support to managers and employees in the application and interpretation of HR processes, policies, procedures and programs;
- Work as a generalist by acting as a consultant and a coach towards your client group manager;
- Master the Laws governing work in the provinces of Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and British Columbia;
- Play the role of a “agent of changes” and quickly win the trust of your interlocutors;
- Act as a resource person with respect to insurance, RRSPs and any benefits arising from the company’s human resources programs;
- Support managers within the HR team in the implementation of operational and human resources projects.
- Technical background: Your 3-5 years of experience in the human resources field as a generalist provided you with extensive knowledge of best practices and Laws.
- Business partners: You always opt for an approach involving collaboration and solutions. Highly focused on customer service, your interpersonal skills and advices are appreciated. You inspire confidence and you offer a personalized approach that is tailored to everyone’s needs, as well as providing the tools they need to succeed.
- Critical mind: You analyze all situations and you enjoy solving problems. You have a conceptual thinking approach and it allows you to analyze what are the best HR practices. Not the biggest fan of the “status quo”, you want to change things to provide the best experience for all employees and managers;
- Communication skills: You can easily communication in English and in French, both verbal and written;
- Organization: You are a leader in managing priorities and stress, despite fixed and tight deadlines. Your rigor and your constant follow-up allow you to ensure all tasks and projects are completed in a timely manner;
- Sense of initiative: You are resourceful, on the ball and autonomous. Curious, you are on the lookout for best practices and every opportunity is a chance to put your creativity into action;
- And a must … you have a foolproof sense of humour … :)
*The position can be based in Montreal (QC), Mississauga (ON) or Edmonton (AB).
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.