Inventory control coordinatorCity(s): Mississauga, ON
Published: May 16, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Inventory Control Coordinator’s primary responsibilities will include to ensure and maintain inventory accuracy, both in the system and in the warehouse.
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock
- Maintain and update accurate records of the inventory control process, including cycle counts
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies and troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records
- Develop possible improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports; review reports monthly with management
- Maintain the integrity of inventory in the warehouse
- Reconcile discrepancies in the cycle counting and physical inventory
- Participate to cycle count activities
- Be a safety Champion, always promoting Health and Safety and policing the workforce
- Review and audit the work of employees engaged in the following duties: shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, parts and products
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies to ensure compliance for Inventory Department
- Pick orders from different locations by using a RF scanner and order picker equipment
- Support the operation as needed
- All other related tasks
- You must have Order Picker Operator and Reach Truck license and working at heights / fall arrest certificate;
- You must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in inventory management, cycle counts and in driving material handling equipment;
- You must know how to operate a RF scanner;
- You are entrepreneurial and able to work with minimal supervision;
- You demonstrate attention to detail;
- You can easily work with computers and WMS systems and you are familiar with SAP enterprise resources planning software;
- You have excellent communication and organizational skills;
- You have the ability to perform physical work/labour, are able to lift repeated loads that weight up to 45 lbs, can perform work at high height and can sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl repeatedly.
"In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities law, accommodation is available upon request during the recruitment process."
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.