Administrative Assistant – SIGRH ProjectCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: May 16, 2022
Position to fulfill: 1
The Administrative Assistant - SIGRH Project is primarily responsible for re-filing and organizing all electronic and paper employee documents according to the guidelines of the new integrated Human Resources management system implementation project.
- Actively participate in the implementation of information related to the company's employee files within a new computer system.
- Classify and rename documents in the employee files in order to standardize the information contained.
- Scan documents to make them electronic.
- Import documents into the digital folders of each employee in the new computer system.
- Demonstrate meticulousness
- A very high level of rigor
- Attention to detail
- Bilingualism (French, English)
- Experience in filing documents, an asset.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good sense of humor!
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.