Process and solutions director – Supply chainCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: May 16, 2022
Type: Full time
Are you known for your commitment to the customer experience, business performance and achieving results?
The Supply Chain Process and Solutions Director promotes a work environment that stimulates innovation and challenges processes and systems to ensure continuous evolution of our supply chain effectiveness. With a background in operations management, procurement and project management, he/she implements action plans to operationalize technology change, business integrations and management tools.
- Initiate, plan, implement and monitor projects to improve, implement technology and grow the distribution network by developing strong relationships with internal and external partners;
- Develop solutions and adapt systems to drive supply chain and multi-functional process efficiencies;
- Actively participate in - and become a key player in - the optimization of business processes across the organization, in collaboration with the Multi-functional Solutions team and the Information Technology team.
- Lead a team of SAP Business Process Specialists and Business Analysts (eWM, MM and TM modules);
- Define, develop, recommend, implement and track performance indicators;
- Facilitate and encourage the sharing of knowledge, experience and best practices and challenge established ideas and concepts;
- Stay up-to-date with technological innovations in the industry that improve the operational efficiency and safety of the work environment;
- Participate in reviews of information systems functionality and provide leadership in their improvement;
- Actively participate in the implementation of future automation projects across Canada
- Leadership: You have the ability to mobilize in order to achieve objectives and build a positive and productive culture within the team. You are an ambassador of best practices and encourage the sharing of knowledge, experience and best management tools;
- Operational Expertise: Your university degree in Industrial Engineering or Business Administration - Operations Management combined with 7 years of significant management experience in the distribution industry has provided you with the skills and knowledge of best practices;
- Project management: You know how to manage several projects simultaneously and master the concept of project management;
- Analytical skills: You are able to make clear diagnoses on problems of national scope and direct your solutions towards the company's strategic objectives;
- Strategic vision: Your global vision, your ability to conceptualize an idea and your strategic thinking lead you to make well-considered choices at both the financial and operational levels that take into account the issues and risks;
- Sense of initiative: Creative and aware of the latest trends, you are oriented towards continuous improvement and seize opportunities to bring tools and processes to contribute to operational efficiency;
- Ability to popularize : You have an ability to explain complex continuous improvement concepts in simple terms.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.