Credit Business AnalystCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: May 16, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The main responsibilities of the Credit Business Analyst are to assist in the preparation of the reporting, monitoring, and statistical data/KPI’s for credit and collections department. To therefore, communicate the interpretations and report status amongst various teams and at times to our customers.
- Prepare, analyse, communicate and give recommendations on weekly reports on credit limit exposures, risks, terms, related to credit agent portfolios/regions, call logs vs collection logs ;
- Prepare, analyse, communicate and give recommendations on monthly reports for Sales and Credit Teams on new customers, Aged-Trial Balances, AFDA, various Hotlists, Disputes, Freshdesk ticketing, Collections, DSO per region/portfolio ;
- Prepare and communication of Peak Season Limits / No Booking List/Exception lists/ approval reports for Annual Volume Rebate lists, etc. ;
- Prepare, validate processes, and assist with the upkeeping and updating of Standard Operating Procedures for Credit/Collections ;
- Prepare and assist with training material for new/integrations ;
- Participate at times for training team members on various credit subjects ;
- Prepare, analyse, monitor and offer recommendations when communicating the weekly progress for the collection targets projections ;
- Collect, prepare and analyse financial data on customers, assist with the peak season, and ongoing revisions pf credit limits ;
- Prepare and analyse various weekly/monthly reports pertaining to the department upon request/occurrences. Offer recommendations ;
- Support to Credit & Collection department ;
- Participate in various special assignments/integrations/data cleansing/implementations and department projects ;
- All other related tasks to that function ;
- Develop dashboards and reports pertaining to the department/sales or other interdepartmental functions.
- 5+ years as a credit agent/ coordinator/collection specialist or business analyst ;
- Bilingual ;
- Strong analytical skills ;
- Background experience in a distribution or manufacturing plant ;
- Flexible schedule ;
- Team-player ;
- Computer Skills: Expert in Excel/PowerPoint/Query ;
- Organizational Ability: Despite a fast-paced environment and a heavy workload, you know how to manage stress and set priorities to act quickly and ensure tight deadlines are met ;
- Business Sense: You have a desire to learn on the industry, customers, full operational processes, and are customer focused ;
- Thoroughness: You are professional, meticulous and pay attention to details, thus consistently ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the shared information and supporting documents ;
- Communication Skills: you can interpret, express, present and communicate information fluidly and tactfully.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.