Customer Service SpecialistCity(s): Edmonton, AB
Inside Sales/Customer Service
Published: May 16, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Customer Service Specialist will provide support to customers. Do you enjoy talking to customers and providing them with solutions?
We have the challenge for you!
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times;
- Answer incoming calls from customers to promote the different products offered by the company or propose alternative solutions;
- Enter all customer orders into the system;
- Follow up on the status of deliveries;
- Assist in the planning of special order deliveries with external transportation companies;
- Perform inventory research within our network and with outside vendors as needed;
- Any other related duties.
- Studies in one of the following fields; customer service or sales;
- Experience in a telephone center is an asset;
- Knowledge of distribution and inventory concepts, preferably in the tire industry (an asset);
- Solution oriented;
- Collaborative and team oriented;
- English language skills and strong written skills;
- Comfortable with technology (working with computers) and good understanding of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.