Service attendant and tire installerCity(s): Brossard, QC
Auto repair shop: several positions
Published: June 27, 2022
Type: Full time
Positions to fulfill: 3
The Service Attendant main tasks consist of installing and balancing tires. He makes sure to work quickly and to maintain a high-quality work to ensure clients satisfaction.
- Check the tire wear and condition;
- Remove the wheels from the vehicle;
- Remove the tire from the rim using pneumatic equipment;
- Replace the tire and mount it on the rim;
- Perform wheel balancing;
- Install the wheel on the vehicle;
- Visually inspect the alignment and braking system components;
- Perform a quality control verification on the adjustments done on the vehicle;
- Inform the Technical Advisor of the work completed and observations on the vehicle’s condition.
- Excellent physical shape: be able to combine physical efforts, speed and quality of execution;
- Rigor and attention to details: demonstrate manual dexterity and accuracy to thereby perform an impeccable job;
- Team player: take into priority the success of his team members and believe that together, as a team, you can triumph;
- Resourcefulness: have a good judgment, an ease to find many solutions to problems and a capacity to take decisions;
- Passionate about the automotive industry: real fan when it comes to cars and everything related to the subject.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.