Forklift OperatorCity(s): Pointe-Claire, QC
Warehouses: Forklift operator
Published: June 27, 2022
Type: Full time
***Evening shift 12pm to 8:30pm**Salary from $18.91/hr + bonus $/hr***
The Reach Truck Operator is responsible for moving the tires through the warehouse, either manually or with the help of lifting equipment and for loading/unloading the delivery vehicles.
- Ensure the reception of tires;
- Load and unload delivery trucks;
- Move products to locations in the warehouse using lifting equipment;
- Enter the products in the inventory using a radiofrequency gun;
- Inspect and report any anomalies on lifting appliances;
- Operate specialized lifting equipment;
- Prepare delivery vehicles based on work orders;
- Carry out the entry of items into the computerized warehouse management system;
- Enter the items into the computerized warehouse management system;
- All other related tasks.
- Experience in the operation of stand-up hoisting equipment;
- Ability to perform physical work:
- Be able to repeatedly lift loads weighing an average of 60lbs,
- Work at heights and perform detailed manual work;
- Possess a competency card attesting to the training in safe operation of lifting equipment;
- Be enterprising and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Be customer oriented and detail oriented;
- Respect and a sense of humor;
- Accept to work in an environment where health and safety are essential and a priority;
- Be reliable, rigorous and able to take initiative.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.