MechanicCity(s): Brossard, QC
Auto repair shop: several positions
Published: November 14, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Mechanic inspects, diagnoses, repairs and maintains mechanical, electrical and electronic systems and components of motor vehicles.
- Diagnose vehicle malfunctions;
- Repair breakdowns related to general mechanics;
- Carry out routine preventive maintenance;
- Carry out a road test after each job performed;
- Check work orders and discuss with the shop manager the work to be done;
- Test and adjust items to specifications to ensure proper operation;
- Complete a report to record defects, work performed and discuss with the customer the operations performed, the overall condition of the vehicle and future repairs required.
- Expertise in automotive mechanics: Your 5 years of experience in general mechanics combined with your diploma of professional studies in automotive mechanics and your competency cards from the Comité paritaire de l'automobile (minimum class 3) make you an ace in the field.
- Precision: You stand out for the quality of your work thanks to your excellent manual dexterity and your attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills: You have good judgment and analytical skills that allow you to quickly identify defects and find solutions to correct them.
- Knowledge of electromechanics is an asset
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.