Recruitment technician (temporary)City(s): Montreal, QC / Mississauga, ON
Published: August 8, 2022
Positions to fulfill: 3
**Temporary mandate 5 to 8 months**
The Recruitment technician (temporary) is primarily responsible for supporting the team in all peak season recruitment and other HR activities.
- Carry out job postings on the various platforms;
- Sort out the applications received;
- Participate in the telephone interview process;
- Conduct criminal record checks;
- Ensure the follow-up of the recruitment in the database;
- All other related tasks.
• Passionate about recruitment: As a recent graduate in human resources or a related field, you have a keen interest in recruitment. Through your internships, courses, projects and academic involvement, you have acquired a good knowledge of the various concepts in talent acquisition;
• Collaborative spirit: With a true team spirit, you encourage collaboration with your colleagues to facilitate learning. You are able to build relationships with internal and external clients and become a trusted business partner whose advice is greatly appreciated;
• Organizational: You have the ability to manage multiple files at once and are able to organize your schedule to meet established recruitment objectives and optimize the experience for your candidates and internal clients;
• Sense of initiative: You are resourceful, energetic and autonomous. You are curious, you are on the lookout for best practices and all opportunities are good to put your creativity to use;
• Stress management: You work well under pressure and enjoy the adrenaline of tight deadlines;
• Communication skills: Bilingualism an asset.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.