Director, Organizational DevelopmentCity(s): Montréal, QC
Published: June 27, 2022
Position to fulfill: 1
Purpose of the position
The Director, Organizational Development's main mandate will be organizational development. The person will work with the various teams to develop strategies and submit innovative solutions for major transformations or changes.
- Responsible for the best practices strategy for organizational development;
- Conduct a diagnostic and needs analysis in terms of organizational development;
- Develop High Potential programs;
- Create and present customized development plans;
- Implement different intervention strategies, particularly in terms of development;
- Responsible for organizing and launching official On-Boarding programs for all levels of the company;
- Establish inter and intra-departmental career plans;
- In collaboration with the Talent Acquisition team, develop and deploy the employee experience program in order to increase employee engagement and create an enriching experience that promotes wellness and inclusion;
- Contribute to the organizational culture and alignment of corporate values;
- Conduct annual and ad hoc engagement surveys;
- Contribute to the improvement of team performance.
Success Factors :
- Technical background: University degree in Human Resources;
- Master's degree in organizational development;
- Minimum of 8 years in the field of human resources with 5 years experience in organizational development;
- Natural leadership: You are an ambassador of good business practices and have the ability to develop your employees to be the best they can be;
- Business acumen: You understand the company and its culture and seize opportunities to bring it forward. Your strategic thinking leads you to make thoughtful choices about human resources practices to align them with business needs and the company's vision;
- Critical thinking: You analyze all situations and enjoy solving problems. You have a conceptual thinking approach and your critical thinking skills allow you to analyze the best human resources practices. Not being the biggest fan of the "status quo", you want to evolve things to provide the best employee experience;
Creativity: Curious, you are on the lookout for best practices and all opportunities are good to put your creativity to use;
Communication: Bilingual, English and French spoken and written;
Computer skills: Strong computer skills (MS Office, Windows, etc.).
And as a bonus you have the following strengths? :
You are a good listener;
You have the desire to implement what will meet the current and future needs of its various internal customers, various departments;
You have a strength for teamwork: both within HR and with the various departments;
You are allergic to internal politics
You have the desire to make the company shine?
And last but not least .... You have a great sense of humor :-)
This position is for you, join our team!
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.