Warehouse ManagerCity(s): Quebec, QC
Published: June 27, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
Under the responsibility of the Regional Operations Manager, the Warehouse Manager - Quebec, assumes the leadership of his team by being an ambassador of good practices. His/her business sense allows him/her to make informed decisions regarding the use and optimization of material and budgetary resources of the distribution center in order to achieve productivity and customer satisfaction objectives.
- Implement customer satisfaction strategies by establishing high standards of operational quality in the receiving, shipping and logistics management of tires;
- Develop strategies to control operational and labor costs to meet established KPI's and annual budget;
- Establish operational goals to be achieved on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
- Ensure that the health and safety measures established by the company are properly implemented;
- Coach and participate in the development of warehouse employees;
- Assist and physically support the team in the various daily tasks in the warehouse;
- Proactively improve operational processes to achieve higher levels of efficiency and evaluate their performance;
- Act as an ambassador of high standards, company policies and values to employees;
- Continuously adjust the work to be done according to priorities, last minute requests or unforeseen situations;
- Protect, secure and maintain company assets;
- All other related tasks.
- Leadership : You are a natural ambassador of the company's best practices and know how to make difficult decisions, but necessary to the prosperity of the operations by reassuring your team members at all times;
- Business acumen : Your 2 to 5 years of experience in managing a distribution center have allowed you to understand business strategies and to implement tools that optimize the productivity of operations and control the costs of financial and material resources;
- Analytical skills : You know how to make clear diagnoses and direct your solutions towards the company's strategic objectives and the optimization of work methods within the distribution center;
- Ability to focus on yourself and the team in order to consistently exceed customer satisfaction expectations;
- Technical skills : Your proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, and your ability to use warehouse management tools will enable you to improve existing processes and increase operational efficiency;
- Local knowledge : In addition to having a valid driver's license, your familiarity with the geography of the region will save you time and make you more strategic in planning your routes;
- Bilingualism (an asset) : Be able to express yourself in French and English and understand written English.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.