AlignerCity(s): Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC
Auto repair shop: several positions
Published: November 14, 2022
Type: Full time
Positions to fulfill: 3
Under the responsibility of the shop manager, the Aligner is a journeyman mechanic whose main duties are essentially related to repairs concerning the suspension and alignment of a vehicle;
- Verify the condition of the vehicle's tires, suspension and steering components
- Diagnose the alignment of the vehicle;
- Make the necessary adjustments to restore wheel alignment;
- Conduct a test drive to verify compliance of adjustments.
MAIN TASKS :
- Change, calibrate and install tires on vehicle;
- Check the suspension and steering of the vehicle using alignment tools;
- Perform adjustments on alignment and steering components;
- Carry out mechanical work in relation to the necessary adjustments to be corrected;
- Carry out quality control of repairs and adjustments made to the vehicle;
- Inform the technical advisor of the work completed and observations on the condition of the vehicle.
- An asset: experience in tire installation
- Competency card from the parity committee of the automobile as a journeyman mechanic;
- Knowledge of the principles of vehicle alignment;
- Reading of plans and specifications in English;
- Computer skills.
- Good judgment and initiative;
- Manual dexterity, precision and attention to detail;
- Speed and quality of execution.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.