Branch ManagerCity(s): Chambly, QC
Published: June 27, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Branch Manager's main mandate is to plan, organize and direct the daily activities of the branch in order to achieve the network's strategic objectives. He/she ensures the development of the branch by establishing and maintaining privileged relationships with clients and business partners. He/she oversees operations at both the mechanical and customer service levels, using his/her management knowledge and leadership to meet challenges with passion and conviction.
- Promote and share the company's strategic directions, mission and values with employees;
- Supervise the daily activities of the branch in order to meet the established service expectations;
- Follow up on the branch's operating budgets;
- Work in conjunction with the Human Resources Department regarding hiring, training needs, performance evaluations and other human resources management needs;
- Manage the quality of service delivery, the cleanliness of the premises, the maintenance of equipment and ensure the safety of the workplace for customers and employees;
- Implement all necessary means to ensure customer loyalty by quickly managing major customer complaints;
- Supervise the follow-up of estimates, work orders, warranty supplements, unsold estimates and customer follow-ups;
- Analyze information and reports from the various departments (tires, mechanics, customer service) and produce analysis and performance reports;
- Manage the parts inventory, control incoming and outgoing parts and perform the bi-annual inventory verification;
- Ensure the management of cash registers, cash transactions and ensure the proper execution of end-of-day procedures (closing of cash registers and computers, securing of work areas and activation of alarm system).
- Technical background: Your 8 years of experience in mechanical shop management and personnel management as well as your college studies in administration have provided you with a solid professional background to manage a branch. Passionate about the field, you will be able to oversee operations and satisfy the needs of our customers;
- Leadership: You have the ability to mobilize your employees to achieve their goals and build a positive and productive culture within the team. You are an ambassador of best practices and encourage the sharing of knowledge and experience;
- Customer focus : You understand customer needs and organize work to ensure maximum satisfaction. You ensure that their expectations are met despite the obstacles encountered;
- Stress management: You are able to manage deadlines and make sound decisions quickly despite tight deadlines;
- Problem solving: You are able to analyze situations and make clear diagnoses. Problem solving: You are able to analyze situations and make clear diagnoses. You orient your solutions towards the company's strategic objectives and the optimization of work methods within the branch.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.