Warehouse Inbound SupervisorCity(s): Concord, ON
Published: June 27, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Warehouse Inbound Supervisor’s primary responsibilities will include to assume the leadership of a great team, coordinate and schedule the daily operations, plan the required staffing and resource needs for the Inbound activities. He/She ensures the implementation and maintenance of health and safety policies, and the achievement of high standards.
- Help maintain high customer satisfaction by providing high standards in daily operational quality service in the receiving department;
- Establish and meet operational objectives to be achieved on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
- Constantly adjust the work to be performed according to priorities, last minute requests or unforeseen situations;
- Proactively improve operational processes to achieve higher levels of efficiency and evaluate their performance;
- Maintain high health and safety standards;
- Act as an ambassador of high standards, enforcement of policies and promotion of corporate values to employees;
- Ensure the accuracy of inventories;
- Clear Discrepancies
- Work with Buyers to finalize receipts
- Create and follow up on Tickets related to receiving discrepancies
- Call carriers to confirm appt times and arrange pick up of empty trailers
- Update and maintain the receiving calendar on a daily basis
- Audit the put away process to ensure accuracy of inventory and competencies of the team
- Supervise the unloading process to ensure standard processes are being followed;
- All other related tasks.
- Business Sense: (an asset but not required) 5 years of experience in a distribution center, including supervision, will allow you to successfully lead your team and manage your daily operations with confidence;
- Computer skills: Your mastery of the Microsoft Office suite, especially Outlook and Excel, will allow you to build good models to better track and give a better overview of your operations;
- Interest in health: Staying in good health is part of your values and you are happy to help your team and support them in their physical tasks, if necessary;
- Leadership: You are naturally motivated, hard-working and resourceful. Customer-oriented, with strong time management and logistics skills, you know you are the ideal candidate for this position;
- Stress resistant: You have a strong ability to make quick decisions in emergency situations and know how to prioritize. You always have a solution to overcome obstacles and unexpected events.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.