Procurement AgentCity(s): Mississauga, ON
Published: August 8, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Procurement Agent will be responsible for following up on the receipt of orders from manufacturers and ensuring the placement of appointments on the calendar. He/She has a desire to make his/her first marks in the purchasing world. Resourceful, he/she is eager to learn from an experienced and growing team.
- Act as a support for the entire team;
- Act as an intermediary between purchasing, IT support and Operations;
- Ensure the organization of inventory transfers;
- Ensure the management and planning of the receiving schedule;
- Communicate with manufacturers to resolve issues such as receiving errors, returns and order synchronization with manufacturers, backorders, etc.;
- Ensure data integrity (price-discontinued-ETA) in the system;
- Ensure the follow-up of non-conformity of deliveries (No Show);
- All other related tasks.
- Analytical Skills: You like to tackle problems with the aim of finding several possible solutions by drawing on your in-depth thinking, knowledge, and previous experience;
- Willingness to learn: You are intellectually curious and open to change. You are a true team player and encourage collaboration with your colleagues to facilitate learning;
- Interest in purchasing: Your bachelor's degree or DEC in administration (operations management profile) combined with work experience in which you have been in contact with purchasing have provided you with the necessary knowledge in addition to providing you with the desire for concrete work experience in this field;
- Technical Skills: You can quickly familiarize yourself with complex software (Excel);
- Languages: French an asset
- Thoroughness and attention to detail: You have an eye for a job well done. You are meticulous and detail-oriented, you ensure the accuracy of the information provided and you are very vigorous in your follow-ups.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.