Receiving CoordinatorCity(s): Richmond, BC
Published: August 8, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
- Ensure the receipt of merchandise and confirm receipt in the computerized warehouse management system;
- Verify the accuracy of the products received by the employees assigned to receiving;
- Determine the priority of goods received according to the reception calendar;
- Coordinate the flow of receiving doors;
- Enter the products in the inventory using a radiofrequency gun;
- Ensure the validation of POs;
- Ensure the productivity of the employees and propose initiatives and improvements to the processes in order to achieve greater operational efficiency;
- Manage warehouse Discrepancy daily;
- Working with our purchasing team on submitting and resolving receiving issues;
- Prepare and organize team to ensure proper cages and resources are ready for the next day;
- Reach and order picker experience required;
- All other related tasks.
- Warehouse background: Your experience in receiving and as team leader in a warehouse environment will allow you to assume your responsibilities without any difficulty. You also have order picking experience and reach truck certification;
- Ability to perform physical work/labour: be able to lift repeated loads that weight up to 60 lbs, perform work at high height and be able to perform precise work;
- Autonomy: be an independent person, a self-starter and able to work under minimal supervision;
- Resourcefulness: have a good judgment, an ease to find many solutions to problems and a capacity to take initiatives;
- Rigor: ability to perform tasks accurately and within the requested time;
- Having an order picker license is an asset.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.