Senior Optimization Advisor - FinanceCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: August 8, 2022
Type: Full time
Under the supervision of the VP Finance, the Senior Advisor - Finance Optimization is responsible for supporting, planning and implementing improvement projects, technological implementation and growth.
We are looking for the rare pearl who has a background in accounting, experience with ERP(s), or who has a strong interest in ERP(s).
Our dynamic, close-knit and qualified team of business analysts and developers is one of our main assets. Teamwork and collaboration are anchored in our values and will allow you to acquire a holistic view of our processes. We are also constantly striving to modernize our work practices and tools to keep up with industry trends.
- Support the VP Finance and the Finance operational team in the implementation of process improvements and best practices.
- Actively participate in the optimization of business processes across the company, in collaboration with the IT team and the finance operational teams;
- Develop solutions and adapt systems to support the efficiency of the finance function, ensuring alignment with other aspects of the organization;
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Facilitate, train and encourage the sharing of knowledge, experience and best practices with teams to drive continuous improvement and change management;
- Assist the VP Finance in ad hoc projects and participate in special projects.
- Manage and provide all documentation related to the process and improvements developed.
- Promote knowledge transfer of processes to ensure that operational teams can continue to implement these improvements.
- Actively collaborate with the finance & accounting function.
- Bilingual French-English;
- Have significant experience in project management or system implementation;
- Demonstrate good leadership skills and empathy for team members in managing change;
- Be analytical and have a good strategic vision;
- Have an accounting background or equivalent experience;
- Strong interest in information technology;
- Demonstrate an excellent ability to communicate in plain language;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Possess a CPA designation;
- Knowledge of the distribution industry is an asset.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.