Contract AdministratorCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: August 8, 2022
Type: Full time
Within the Finance department, the Contract Administrator will review draft contracts and process supplier contract review requests via the online contract management tool (Docusign/CLM). He/she will identify contractual risks and develop alternative contractual positions for negotiation and advise various internal managers accordingly.
In addition, the person will act as an application administrator and participate in the development of the platform. He/she will successfully carry out the following mandates:
- Participate in the preparation of various contracts including:
- Confidentiality agreements ;
- Contracts for the provision of services and the purchase of goods and other contracts relating to the supply of goods and services, as well as any other contract,
- Participation in the implementation of internal procedures;
- Negotiate contractual terms with suppliers if necessary;
- Make recommendations on actions to be taken when necessary;
- Manage contract signature requests when required;
- Manage the renewal of existing contracts in conjunction with the various internal managers;
- Administer the contract portfolio, including notifying an operational manager of expiration dates and contractual issues and financial risks;
- Carry out various ongoing follow-ups of active contracts, including insurance renewals and validity;
- Ensure compliance with internal policies in effect;
- Other related mandates.
- Bachelor's degree in law, business administration, supply management or operations and logistics management or equivalent; fluency in legal and business English (written and oral) is essential;
- Five (5) years of experience in a comparable position in a procurement department or equivalent;
- Proficiency in word processing software (Word) and spreadsheet software (Excel) at an intermediate level;
- Knowledge of Powerpoint software an asset.
- Ease in planning and organizing work;
- Team player and collaborative;
- Initiative and good judgment;
- Ability to handle stress and short deadlines;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information;
- Have a sense of responsibility;
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious relationships;
- Customer service oriented attitude;
Candidates will be tested.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.