Continuous Business Process Improvement and Finance Solutions AdvisorCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: September 19, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
Under the supervision of the Director - Business Process Improvement and Finance Solutions, the Continuous Business Process Improvement and Finance Solutions Advisor implements and supports the finance function, ensuring the delivery of tools that provide the value expected by the organization.
- Design of functional analysis documents;
- Creation and maintenance of the backlog for SAP S4 Hana financial modules;
- Develop business cases and propose business solutions;
- Participation in the deployment and configuration of solutions in an agile context;
- Testing and quality control of delivered solutions;
- Participation in training activities;
- Advice and support to customers / users in a perspective of continuous improvement and operational continuity;
- Ensure a strong link between the client and IT;
- Any other related task.
Technical knowledge :
- University degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience (CPA, an asset);
- Experience with SAP FICO module, an important asset;
- Experience with SAP version S4 Hana, Fiori an asset;
- Experience with SAP FI integration points such as MM, SD and EWM an asset;
- Experience working with agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) an asset.
Individual skills :
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Analytical skills and ability to synthesize;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong interest in information technology;
- Versatility (Full accounting cycle experience);
- Ability to document things well, attention to detail;
- Autonomy and resourcefulness;
- Commitment: willingness to work extended hours;
- Desire to get involved and make things better;
- Language skills: fluent in both spoken and written French and English.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.