Mail and Shipping ClerkCity(s): Longueuil, QC
Published: September 19, 2022
Type: Full time and temporary
The Shipping Clerk is responsible for performing various administrative tasks in support of the delivery, warehousing and shipping operations.
- Verify the accuracy of goods received in the inventory management system;
- Gather receiving and delivery slips for accounting purposes;
- Prepare shipping labels for external courier services (Loomis, Purolator, Cardinal, etc.);
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks;
- Perform other related duties.
- Experience in office automation or secretarial work;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to work with computer systems;
- Ability to occasionally lift medium loads (up to 25 pounds);
- Respect and a sense of humor;
- Accept to work in an environment where health and safety are essential and a priority;
- Knowledge of documentation in the field of transportation and shipping.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.