Java DeveloperCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: September 19, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Java Developer is responsible for the development and implementation of the Hybris e-commerce portal using the Java programming language. He/she also participates in the design, development, and maintenance of new web applications for the company.
- Develop and implement an e-commerce portal "Hybris" using the Java programming language and other "Open Source" technologies;
- Participate in the design and development of the new e-commerce application according to company standards;
- Design, maintain and ensure the evolution of applications or functionalities;
- Participate actively in the realization of projects by analyzing, documenting and developing specific modules of the application;
- Participate in the realization of unit and integration tests and ensure the debugging of applications;
- Ensure the correction of anomalies and resolve performance problems;
- All other related tasks.
- Technical Background: Your bachelor's degree or college diploma in computer science combined with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in development and programming will be essential for you to perform your duties successfully. You have a solid knowledge of Java front-end programming as well as C# or C++ programming;
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail: In addition to being stimulated by a fast-paced work environment, you remain motivated by precision and thoroughness. You like precision and you continually ensure the reliability of the tests and solutions developed;
- Problem-Solving Ability: Your analytical and organizational skills allow you to find solutions and make diagnoses to the complex problems you encounter. You enjoy tackling problems and analyzing business situations and solutions in order to increase performance;
- Communication Skills: You express yourself easily both orally and in writing in both French and English. You have an ability to popularize complex concepts to different users and to articulate ideas to a group of people;
- Curiosity: You like to stay abreast of the latest technologies and always seek to learn more in your field in order to provide innovative business solutions adapted to the needs of users. You have a good understanding of new trends and a keen interest in technology, security, and business processes.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.