Warehouse ManagerCity(s): Concord, ON
Published: September 19, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Warehouse Manager assumes leadership of the team by being an ambassador for good practices. His/Her sound business sense allows him/her to make informed decisions regarding the use and optimization of material and budgetary resources of the distribution center in order to achieve the objectives of productivity and customer satisfaction.
• Implement customer satisfaction strategies by setting high standards of operational quality regarding the receiving, shipping and logistics management of tires;
• Elaborate strategies to control the operational costs and the cost of labor in order to meet a fix budget;
• Establish operational objectives to be achieved on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
• Coach and participate in the development of your employees;
• Proactively improve operational processes to achieve higher levels of effectiveness and evaluate their performance;
• Act as an ambassador for the company’s high standards, policies and values to the employees;
• Constantly adjust the workload according to priorities, last minute requests or unforeseen situations;
• Protect and secure company assets;
• Fleet and fuel card management;
• All other related tasks.
• Leadership: You are a natural ambassador of good business practices and know how to make difficult decisions that are necessary for the prosperity of operations, while reassuring, at all times, the members of your team;
• Business Sense: Your 5 to 8 years of experience in managing a distribution center have helped you to understand business strategies and develop tools to optimize operational productivity and control the costs of financial and material resources;
• Analytical skills: You know how to pose clear diagnoses and guide your solutions towards strategic business goals and the optimisation of work processes within a distribution center;
• Technical knowledge: Your mastery of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, as well as your ability to use warehouse management tools, allow you to improve existing processes and increase operational efficiency;
• Area-savvy: in addition to having a valid driver’s licence, your knowledge of the Edmonton region will allow you to save time and be more strategic in the planning of itineraries.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.