Program managerCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: September 19, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Program Manager is mainly responsible to coordinate and organize Program Creation. He/She supports System Maintenance and Archiving, Margin Analysis and the Follow through with Payments and Reconciliation.
- Controlling and overlooking all parameters & guidelines to be respected for all the company’s annual agreements or contracts for customers and for manufacturers;
- Developing Agreements Structures and pricing;
- Ensuring respect of Agreements approval according to schedule;
- Ensuring that each stakeholder (Sales, Purchasing, MasterData, Finance, Merchandising) follow the preset processes and rules;
- Ensuring quality control of the inputs from the stakeholders ;
- Following up with the impact of the Program on the margin, as well as the performance of each programs;
- Leading the Review of customer rebate committee;
- Archiving all Programs in the Systems.
More specifically, the Program Manager will undergo, coordinate or supervise the following tasks :
Customer programs & Pricing structure files (Crunch Punch) :
- Margin definition;
- Supply market pricing (B2B) (DT1-2-3-4-5).
Annual target, AVB & Sellout Funds :
- Follow manufacturer’s annual target;
- Monitor & Validate Vendor Rebate Payouts.
Customer rebate programs :
- Maintenance of customer programs (Archiving/Analysis);
- Validation and revision of customer programs;
- Signature of yearly agreement.
Manufacturer rebates (Contracts) :
- Maintenance of Vendor Contracts (Archiving/Analysis).
- Analyse impact of programs on margin.
- Technical background: Your bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting or sustainable development (or equivalent work experience), combined with your 10 years of experience in process analysis, allow you to understand strategic distribution issues in a context of rapid growth;
- Domain Expert: You preferably have extensive knowledge in distribution and/or retail and you have a strong interest in the automotive industry;
- Computer expertise: You are very comfortable with the Microsoft Office suite and you have a very good command of Excel functions (Advanced level). Power BI expertise an asset;
- SAP expertise (An asset): Your mastery and experience with SAP Sales & Distribution (SD), Price Condition and Sales Contract modules helps you to quickly integrate the project team and bring value (knowledge of other modules such as MM/SCM/FICO are real assets);
- Analytical mind: You have a facility to conceive and analyze complex situations and to come up with simple customer service oriented solutions adapted to the business context.
- Experience in financial planning analysis is an asset. Experience in internal control and compliance. Understanding of distribution products, Margin input and output components is an asset;
- Business partner: You always opt for a collaborative and solution-oriented approach. Your interpersonal skills and your advice following your analyses are highly appreciated since you favour communication and exchanges with your collaborators in the achievement of your objectives;
- Rigor and autonomy: You have a concern for work well done and pay attention to fine details in a context of high autonomy;
- Dynamic work environment: You are comfortable and resilient in a fast-paced, regularly changing work environment;
- Communication: Communicate easily and able to create powerful and clear presentations;
- Bilingualism: You are bilingual and fluent in both French and English.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.