General LabourerCity(s): Pointe-Claire, QC
Warehouses: Material Handler
Published: September 19, 2022
Positions to fulfill: 6
The Material Handler is responsible for moving product through the warehouse and loading/unloading delivery vehicles.
Why work at Groupe Touchette:
- Very competitive salary on the market $$$;
- Possibility of working overtime $$$;
- Flexible insurance, group RRSP, and telemedicine for permanent positions;
- Internal referral program $$$;
- Reimbursement program for work clothes and safety shoes;
- We provide safety equipment;
- Dynamic team and friendly atmosphere;
- Numerous opportunities for growth;
- For those who like to travel, we offer the possibility of being transferred to all our warehouses across Canada.
What you will do during your days:
- Ensure the reception of tires;
- Prepare delivery vehicles (shipping) according to work orders;
- Enter items into the computerized warehouse management system;
- Enter tires into the inventory using a scanner.
It is essential to:
- Be in good physical condition;
- Have the desire to feel accomplished each day and have fun at work!
Who we are
Groupe Touchette is the largest Canadian-owned tire distributor. The company started out in 1979 with its very first mechanical workshop and today, with over 600 employees, the company operates over 30 distribution centers from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia to Vancouver, British Columbia, as well as numerous retail service centers.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.