Talent Acquisition AdvisorCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: January 30, 2023
Type: Full time
Reference number: 2022-011
Position to fulfill: 1
The Talent Acquisition Advisor will have the main responsibilities, to coordinate the full cycle recruitment and build relationships with organizations and schools in order to increase the visibility and awareness of the company.
- Coordinate the full cycle recruitment;
- Participate in the recruitment strategy to attract top talent for the company's corporate positions across Canada;
- Coordinate and manage the hiring of interns in the province of Quebec for all the company's services;
- Manage and feed social networks to promote employment opportunities within the company (LinkedIn and Facebook);
- Build partnerships with different schools and organizations;
- Represent the company at certain events (career days, job fairs, etc.);
- Participate in networking activities to develop the company's employer brand;
- All other related tasks.
- Technical background: Your 2 years of experience in the recruitment field has provided you with extensive knowledge of best practices and trends;
- Interpersonal skills: You love human contact and networking. Your communication skills in French and English, as well as your dynamic personality and interpersonal skills, allow you to develop trusting relationships with your clients/internal/external partners;
- Organization: Able to manage several projects at once, you know how to organize your agenda to meet the objectives set and meet the deadlines set;
- Desire to strive: Recognized for your motivation and determination, you always push your limits. You are creative and resourceful and want to achieve your recruitment goals;
- Proactivity: Curious and passionate about innovation, you stay on the lookout for best practices in terms of recruitment;
- Communication skills: Bilingual, you have a strong interest in words and languages and are very creative when it comes to writing an oral or written message to an audience in both French and English;
- You must have a valid driver's license and access to a car;
- And a must … you have a foolproof sense of humour … :-)
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.