SAP Operations ManagerCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: June 5, 2023
Type: Full time
Reference number: 2022-015
Position to fulfill: 1
As SAP Operations Manager, you will drive day-to-day SAP operations with a bias toward action, proactivity, and prevention that results in tangible impact. You excel when given the opportunity to create or optimize systems and have a customer-centric mindset. Your involvement in project delivery and is to contribute to the success of projects by facilitating stability and performance of delivered IT projects. Your involvement in day-to-day SAP master data is to provide Master Data Governance processes and a mindset towards data quality.
- Work with Application Management Services (AMS) teams and other partners and lead continuous improvement and application maintenance activities;
- Develop relationships with key business users to drive the effectiveness of the SAP solution;
- Participate in the elaboration of projects/implementations and continuous improvement initiatives;
- Ensure Master Data Governance best practices are being followed;
- Develop and provide standards and best practices to the PMO and support teams for project delivery and application maintenance;
- Establish metrics to measure the health of SAP, Master Data, and supporting systems;
- Influence product and cross-functional teams to identify opportunities to drive impact and operational improvements;
- Support the business and SAP Business Advisors / Partners;
- Support organizational change management functions in the development and delivery of end user training, change impact assessments and job aids;
- Suggest improvements for solutions maintenance/operation.
- At least 5 years of hand-on SAP experience;
- You’re able to work in French and English (written and oral);
- A deep understanding of the software development process;
- Experience with enterprise software SDLC and Agile/Lean delivery methodologies;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with sufficient level of technical capability to effectively communicate and articulate technical elements;
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and experience managing activities across multiple teams;
- Demonstrated track record of delivering complex projects and programs with cross-functional teams;
- Self-motivated and the ability to motivate others;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or two years of equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
- You are detail orientated. You consider and identify important details that might otherwise be missed;
- Problem solving experience, working proactive and taking initiative comes naturally to you, and you love taming chaos with organization;
- Team player and diplomat with the ability to organize and partner with all roles at all levels of the organization;
- Immaculate communication skills in person/phone conversation or an email, you communicate thoughtfully and effectively.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.