Material Handler - Temporary (Concord)City(s): Concord, ON
Published: September 6, 2023
Type: Full time and temporary
Position to fulfill: 1
The Material Handler is responsible for moving the products through the warehouse and for loading/unloading the delivery vehicles.
- Ensure the reception of tires;
- Prepare delivery (shipping) vehicles according to work orders;
- Enter the items into the computerized warehouse management system;
- Enter the tires in the inventory using a radio frequency gun;
- Perform work surface maintenance tasks;
- All other related tasks.
- Able to repeatedly lift loads up to 60 pounds, work at a height, and do meticulous manual work;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Resourcefulness and initiative;
- Rigour and respect for procedures;
- Respect and a sense of humour;
- Agree to work in an environment where health and safety are essential and a priority;
- Team spirit.
"In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities law, accommodation is available upon request during the recruitment process."
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.