Inbound supply CoordinatorCity(s): Mississauga, ON
Published: January 30, 2023
Type: Full time
Reference number: 2022-030
Position to fulfill: 1
The Inbound supply Coordinator is primarily responsible for placing orders with suppliers and ensuring their follow up and reception. The incumbent must be driven to build his or her reputation in the field of purchasing and, intellectually curious, be eager to learn from an experienced team in full expansion.
- Purchase orders among the various suppliers;
- Serve as liaison between buyers and distributors;
- Organize stock transfers between the various warehouses;
- Follow up on orders and organize their reception;
- Communicate with suppliers to resolve issues: errors at reception, supplier returns, backorders, etc.;
- Ensure the accuracy of prices and supplier discounts; ? Identify and manage discontinued products.
- Analytical sense: When facing problems, you enjoy ferreting out several possible solutions based on your acquired knowledge and previous experience;
- Learning potential: You are intellectually curious and open to growth. A true team player, you prefer collaborating with co-workers to further learning;
- Interest in purchasing: Your studies in administration and/or work experience in which you have been in contact with purchasing have provided you with all the necessary knowledge in addition to giving you the desire for concrete professional experience in this field
- Technical skills: You have no trouble quickly grasping complex software and have strong oral and written communication skills, in both English and French;
- Discipline and attention to detail: You pay attention to getting the job done right. Detail-oriented and precise, you verify the accuracy of information provided and are tenacious in your follow-ups.
"In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities law, accommodation is available upon request during the recruitment process."
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.