Accounts payable Coordinator - transactional accountingCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: January 30, 2023
Type: Full time
Reference number: 2022-031
Position to fulfill: 1
The Accounts Payable Coordinator - Transactional Accounting ensures the supervision of the team assigned to supplier accounts. He is responsible for the team’s productivity and the continuous development of accounts payable procedures for the purpose of their automation. On a daily basis, he carries out the entire accounts payable process, from the matching of invoices and purchase orders to the reconciliation of accounts.
- Supervise the accounts payable team and support them in the performance of their tasks;
- Reconcile invoices and verify the reception of goods in the warehouses;
- Perform GL account reconciliations as requested;
- Follow up on problem cases and offer solutions for improvement;
- Coordinate the month-end process;
- Ensure that the entries are consistent with the sales tax legislation;
- Communicate with suppliers when required;
- Innovate by developing new working methods and by being proactive in regards to new trends in accounting thus ensuring maximum productivity;
- All other related tasks.
- Accounting Background: Your 5 years of experience in the field of accounts payable combined with your college education in accounting allowed you to acquire the knowledge and skills to carry out your duties independently.
- Computer skills: Your mastery of Excel and Word will be very useful and essential to effectively perform your tasks;
- Organizational ability: You know how to manage stress despite a heavy workload and set priorities to ensure deadlines are met and guide your team towards achieving their objectives;
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.