Business Analyst – Partner integrationsCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: January 30, 2023
Type: Full time
Reference number: 2022-032
Position to fulfill: 1
The Business Analyst - Partner Integrations designs, implements, and supports electronic communication solutions within the information technology team. He/she ensures that these solutions deliver the expected value for the numerous business units of the organization, in a perspective of optimization, continuous improvement and innovation. He/she uses his/her advanced knowledge of electronic integration and his/her experience with the different SAP modules to support the management team in the development and implementation of the business vision.
- Ensure the stabilization & optimization of the different partner integrations by contributing to the designing, documentation, testing, implementation, and training of the integration layer solution & processes;
- Develop a business partner relationship with managers, suppliers, and customers to capture and influence the technical and operational requirements for the development of business relevant integrations;
- Act as a business expert in the analysis and resolution of problems by proposing concrete, effective solutions adapted to the context, while ensuring that the solution evolves in a consistent and effective manner;
- Ensure coordination of efforts with analysts from other business units in the development of solutions, particularly in the definition of requirements, testing phases and analysis of impacts on existing processes;
- Support the performance monitoring of the integrations layer by contributing to the creation of dashboards using business intelligence tools to identify sources of non-performance and/or errors;
- Demonstrate a high sense of autonomy and prioritization by ensuring close communication with colleagues, external partners, and managers.
- Technical background: Your Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or data science (or equivalent), combined with your 3 years of experience in process analysis allows you to understand current in a fast-growing environment;
- SAP expertise: Your experience with the SAP modules helps you to quickly integrate the project team and bring value (knowledge of other modules such as SD/MM/EWM//PP/SCM/FICO are real assets);
- Analytical mind: You have a facility to conceive and analyze complex situations and to come up with simple customer service-oriented solutions adapted to the business context;
- Business partner: You always opt for a collaborative and solution-oriented approach. Your interpersonal skills and your advice following your analyses are highly appreciated since you favour communication and exchanges with your collaborators in the achievement of your objectives;
- Thoroughness and autonomy: You are concerned with a job well done and pay attention to the fine details in a context of high autonomy;
- Dynamic work environment: You are comfortable and resilient in a fast-paced, regularly changing work environment;
- Bilingualism: You are bilingual and fluent in both French and English.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.