E-Commerce Solution ArchitectCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: January 30, 2023
Type: Full time
Reference number: 2022-024
Position to fulfill: 1
The E-Commerce Solution Architect designs and architects e-commerce solutions while leading the development of e-commerce applications. He/She will be responsible for proposing and mapping business requirements to technical full-stack architectures and solutions to achieve business goals.
- Handles the overall process of designing and implementing the e-commerce application and various integrations;
- Prepares the long-term e-commerce strategic plans and implements them within the e-commerce architecture;
- Defines the standards and guidelines for technical solutions based on the business goals, specific inputs from the clients, and industry best practices and trends;
- Undertakes the development, maintenance, and governance of the e-commerce solutions;
- Recommends necessary changes in the existing applications and works for its efficient functioning;
- Coordinates with the developers and e-commerce analysts for the effective completion and working of the applications.
- Technical background: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any other related field. Minimum experience of eight (8) years in enterprise architecture, system integration, e-commerce architecture, and custom and package implementation;
- Skilled in web designing and other web technologies;
- Expert knowledge about various web technologies such as Hybris, Java, cloud & web technologies;
- Effectively communicate with the client and understand their requirements;
- Knowledge about e-commerce;
- Expert organizational and management skills;
- Expert time management skills and ability to complete the given tasks in the allocated time frame;
- Good communicational skills, both verbal as well as written;
- Bilingualism: You are bilingual and fluent in both French and English.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.